One Seven : Extinction foam
WHERE DOES THE NAME ONE SEVEN COME FROM ?
By adding a specific emulsifier and compressed gas to a volume of water, each drop of water will transform into seven foam bubbles.
PROPERTIES OF THE ONE SEVEN AGENT
This method generates a uniform and micro-cellular structured foam with reproducible properties.
- Excellent structure > Insulating and covering effect
- High kinetic energy > Speed and penetration up to the fuel
- Adhesive properties > Long heat exchange, and protection
- Large exchange surface > More rapid cooling (10°C/dry)
- Low surface tension > Penetration into the fuel
ONE SEVEN FIXED SYSTEMS
- Tailored modular system
- Water flow of 50 l/min to 2,000 l/min
- Choice of foam type (humid to very dry)
- Foam quality constant at each start
- Foam transport capacity over large distances and great heights (low loss)
- Robust and reliable technology
- Hydro-electric sites
- Off-shore (maritime)
- TV studios
- Cable shafts
- Nuclear Sites
- Petrochemical Sites
- Waste treatment Sites